Please fill out the form below to register online. Payment is collected securely through the PayPal website. If you do not have a PayPal account, you may still pay with any valid credit or debit card.
Get Certified In Reasonable Suspicion!
The main objective of this session is to help you perform your duties in compliance with DOT’s alcohol and drug regulations at 49 CFR 382.603 (training for supervisors), and your organization’s policy and procedures. When you’ve completed the session, you will be able to:
- identify the requirements of DOT’s alcohol and drug regulations
- understand how alcohol and drugs affect health and performance
- identify signs and symptoms of alcohol and drug use
- make appropriate reasonable suspicion determinations
- conduct effective reasonable suspicion interviews
- understand when alcohol and drug tests are required and how tests are conducted.