The Connecticut Legislature approved the submitted Building and Fire Codes, including the 2017 NEC. Adoption will be effective October 1, 2018.
Aug 16, 2018
Pursuant to Connecticut General Statute §29-252, as amended by Public Act 16-215, the following national model codes, as amended herein, are adopted and shall be known as the 2018 Connecticut State Building Code:
- 2015 International Building Code
- 2009 ICC/ANSI A117.1 Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities
- 2015 International Existing Building Code
- 2015 International Plumbing Code
- 2015 International Mechanical Code
- 2015 International Energy Conservation Code
- 2017 NFPA 70, National Electrical Code, of the National Fire Protection Association Inc.
- 2015 International Residential Code of the International Code Council, Inc.