2018 - 2019 Apprentice & Training Class Calendar- First and Third Year
2018 - 2019 Apprentice & Training Class Calendar- Second and Fourth Year
- Class is held on Mon. & Wed. OR Tues. & Thurs. 5:30–8:30 pm based on the year you are in.
- Classes are held at IEC New England, 1800 Silas Deane Highway, Rear Building, Rocky Hill, CT.
- ALL transfer students must provide transcripts and/or test out prior to entering program.
- 180-hour year-long course (720 hours, 4 year program).
- CPR training is held within the 1st & 3rd year curriculum.
- OSHA 30 is held within the 1st year curriculum.
- NFPA 70E and OSHA 10 training is incorporated into the program.
- A mandatory orientation for new and transfer students is scheduled for Monday, August 27, 2018 in Rocky Hill.
- First night of classes for returning students is Wednesday, August 29, 2018 OR Thursday, August 30, 2018.
Tuition: Annual Tuition for IEC New England Members $1,600 and for Non-Members, $2,600. Tuition does not include books. Rates subject to change.
Book orders MUST accompany registration:
- Books are purchased prior to the start of school for use during the entire year; some are used multiple years.
- 6.35% sales tax and shipping & handling charges
- Books will be available the 1st night of class at the school (unless on backorder).