2022 - 2023 Apprentice & Training Class Calendar- Second and Fourth Year
- Class is held on Mon. & Wed. OR Tues. & Thurs. 5:30–8:30 pm based on the year you are in.
- Classes are held at IEC New England, 273 Dividend Road, Rocky Hill, CT.
- ALL transfer students must provide transcripts and/or test out prior to entering program.
- 180-hour year-long course (720 hours, 4 year program).
- CPR training is held within the 1st & 3rd year curriculum.
- OSHA 30 is held in the 3rd year of the curriculum.
- NFPA 70E training is incorporated into the program.
- A mandatory orientation for new and transfer students is scheduled for August 2022 (date TBD) in Rocky Hill.
- First night of classes for returning students is August 2022 (date TBD).
Tuition: Annual Tuition for IEC New England Members $1,700 and for Non-Members, $2,700. Tuition does not include books. Rates subject to change.
Book orders MUST accompany registration:
- Books are purchased prior to the start of school for use during the entire year; some are used multiple years.
- 6.35% sales tax and shipping & handling charges
- Books will be available the 1st night of class at the school (unless on backorder).